2008-12-21

Let it Snow

Short and sweet, those are the keywords.

Remember me mentioning The Grail of Eternal Life, a Spear of Destiny-mod that me and Havoc made some years ago that's getting a complete overhaul for the better? Sure you do, or else I'll be angry. And you don't want me to become angry, really.

Anyhow, I've uploaded a christmasy/wintery trailer for it, to show that it's still alive, and going really steady. Over the last three weeks, the mod's been ported to Wolf4SDL (thanks Havoc!) and around four more maps have been made. That's incredible, considering that over the near two years before that, the mod's progress has been incredibly slow, going at a map per every six months or so. It looks like it'll see the light of the day already next year, if all goes well *wink*!
Check out the trailer at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I0h4l7Jv4g

That's all for now, happy holidays!
/Marcus out.

No comments: